Cuba Sailing Cruise
Explore the Wonderful Coast of Cuba on a Sailing Cruise
Cuba is a fabulous place and this is your chance to discover its coastline and its unique islands on board the largest and most comfortable catamarans in the entire region. The combination of stunning scenery, a unique history and colourful culture make Cuba a uniquely irresistible and fascinating combination.
Our crew know these waters intimately and use their local knowledge to ensure you discover exclusive islands and the colourful local communities interspersed with beautiful bays and beaches. You’ll have ample time for swimming and snorkelling, or exploring on the Sea Kayak carried on board. The itinerary has been carefully planned in order to show you the best locations and to give you a beautiful round trip of the Archipelago.
On board you will have your own private double cabin with en-suite facilities. Our cook will prepare exquisite recipes with fresh local produce, especially tropical fruits, vegetables and fish, and you will find the ambience on board friendly and relaxed. The crew are there to look after you and it’s your choice – you can make your cruise as active or as lazy as you want.
Cuba Dream Itinerary
CIENFUEGOS – CAYO GUANO or PUNTA del ESTE or CAYO SAL
Boarding between 18 h (06:00 pm) and midnight. Dinner and night sailing (after departure formalities).
CAYO GUANO or PUNTA del ESTE or CAYO SAL or PLAYA SIRENA
- Mooring at Cayo Guano or Punta del Este or Cayo Sal, first step before the mythical Cayo Largo, the only inhabited island of the archipelago of Los Canarréos. Swimming in crystal clear water.
- Departure at 11h30 for a snorkelling session on the coral reef or beachcombing. Lunch on board.
- Departure at 14h45 to Playa Mal Tiempo – Fishing.
- Departure at 18h15 to Playa Sirena. Dinner and night on board at anchor.
PLAYA SIRENA – CAYO RICO – PLAYA SIRENA
- Departure at 09h15 to Cayo Rico. Swimming in crystal clear water., kayaking, walking on the island, meeting with the iguanas.
- Lunch on board.
- Departure at 14h30 for a snorkelling session on the coral reef.
- Departure at 16h30 to Cayo Largo for entry formalities (mandatory).
- Departure at 17h30 to Playa Sirena. Dinner and night on board at anchor.
PLAYA SIRENA – CAYO ROSARIO
- Departure at 09h00 to Playa Cayo Rosario – Fishing.
- Lunch on board.
- Departure at 14h30 to snorkel on the barrier reef in the middle of thousands of colourful fish, as in an aquarium.
- Departure at 17h30 to Cayo Rosario. Dinner and night on board at anchor.
CAYO ROSARIO – CANAL del ESTOPA – CAYO LARGO
- After breakfast we depart for Canal del Estopa – Fishing, kayaking, beachcombing.
- Lunch on board.
- Departure at 14h30 to Cayo Largo.
- Shopping, walking on the island , visit to the sea turtles farm. Dinner on board or optional dinner at the restaurant in the Marina (at extra charge). Night in Cayo Largo Marina.
CAYO LARGO or CAYO SAL or PUNTA del ESTE
- Breakfast at 07h30 – Exit formalities at Harbour Master’s office (mandatory).
- At 09h00 : optional (with extra charge) discovery of the mangrove and the canal with a motorboat or visit of the Dolphinarium : show and possibility to swim with dolphins.
- Departure at 11h30 to Quinto Canal. Kayaking in the mangrove canals, swimming in the natural pool and walking on the island. Lunch on board.
- Departure at 14h00 to Paraiso or Mal Tiempo.
- Departure at 15h30 to Punta Del Este or Cayo Sal.
- Dinner and night on board at anchor.
CAYO SAL or PUNTA del ESTE – CIENFUEGOS
- Departure at 09h00 to swin, snorkel on the coral reef and kayaking.
- Lunch on board.
- Departure at 13h00 to Cienfuegos – Fishing.
- Dinner and night on board in Cienfuegos Marina.
Breakfast at 07h30
Disembarkation in Cienfuegos at 09h00.
The minimum average weather all year round is 22 degrees Celsius, and the maximum usually reaches about 32 degrees Celsius.
● 5% on all Dream Yacht Cabin Cruises for clients who have been on a DYC cruise within the past 24 months before the date of booking of the new cruise.
Early booking discount:
● 10% for bookings made at least 180 days prior to departure date
● 5% for bookings made at least 90 days prior to departure date
Only loyalty and early booking discounts are cumulative
Honeymoon and wedding anniversary (every 5 years):
● 50% discount on cruise rate for the bride, valid for departures between 13/05/2017 and 17/06/2017 and between 26/08/2017 – 07/10/2017
Honeymoon / Anniversary discount is not cumulative with any other discount
Dream 60 Catamaran
|Length Overall||18.28 m|
|Fuel Tank||1500 L|
|Engine||2 x 75 H.P.|
|Water Capacity||2 x 600 L|
|Sail area||171 m²|
- Full batten mainsail
- Furling genoa
- Electric windlass
- Water maker
- LCD TV Screen
- Chart plotter and depth sounder
- Radar and VHF radio
- Wind speed and direction indicators
- Cockpit speakers
- Semi-rigid dinghy 15 HP outboard
Cuba Dream Sailing Cruise8 days / 7 nights, Cienfuegos - Cienfuegos on board our catamaran Dream 60
Prices in £ per person per cruise for full board
Embarkation: Cienfuegos - Saturday, between 6 pm and 12 pm (midnight)
Disembarkation: Cienfuegos - Saturday, between 8 and 10 am
|Departure||Double Cabin||Triple Cabin||Single Cabin|
- Accommodation in air-conditioned double or triple cabin with private bathroom
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, diner)
- Service of the crew : 2 persons (captain, steward/cook)
- 2 sets of linen,towels and beach towels per person/week
- Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
- Insurance for the yacht and the passengers
- Water sports on board : snorkelling equipment and sea kayak
- Transfers airport – base – airport (optional)
- Beverages, soft and alcoholic beverages
- Cash box (mandatory): 155 Euros per person per cruise payable in cash on spot upon arrival
- Open bar (optional) : 90 Euros per person (excluding wines)
About 03:30 drive each way from la Havana to Cienfuegos
- Transfers round trip : airport Havana or hotel in Havana – base Cienfuegos
From 1 to 2 persons : 290 Euros – round trip
In case of 3rd person : + 145 Euros – round trip
- Transfer one way : airport Havana or hotel in Havana – base Cienfuegos
From 1 to 2 persons : 145 Euros – one way
In case of 3rd person : + 72 Euros – one way
“The above transfers costs are valid for payment upon reservation.
In case of payment on spot by client, a 15% surcharge applies.”
(Cash box includes, depending on the destinations)
- National park fees
- Tourist taxes and landing fees on the islands
- Mooring fees
- Possible re-fills of water, fuel, gas, fresh products
- Miscellaneaous : repurchase of broken crockery, lost fishing lines or lures
The amount of Cuba Dream cash box is of 155 Euros per person, payable cash on spot
● + 90 days before embarkation : 25%
● 89 – 60 days before embarkation : 50%
● 59 – 30 days before embarkation : 75%
● 29 days and less before embarkation : 100%
All prices subject to change without prior notice.
“The shipowner reserves the right to allocate another type of catamaran offering the same conditions of
comfort and service”
Itinerary subject to modifications without any notice for technical and/or weather reasons