Martinique Sailing Cruise
The Tropical Paradise Sailing Cruise of Martinique & the Windward Islands
The beautiful Windward Islands await and there is no better way to see them than aboard our fabulous 82′ luxury sailing catamaran. These sleek craft provide spacious and comfortable accommodation and ample deck space. Their speed allows swift transits, whilst their shallow draft means you get to explore the stunning bays and coves up close. We have carefully selected cruises to show you the most beautiful and unspoilt locations and to give you a truly memorable trip through this wonderful Archipelago. It’s islands hopping in style every nautical mile of the way.
On board you have will your own private double cabin with en-suite bathroom. You will be pampered by your crew and chef who will prepare exquisite recipes for you with fresh local produce, especially tropical fruits, vegetables and fish. There is plenty of opportunity to go snorkelling or exploring the coastline with the 2 man Sea kayak carried on board. Your 7 night Windward Island cruise can be as active or as relaxing as you choose.
Martinique Dream Itinerary
Your “Dream Grenadines” catamaran is waiting for you in the marina of Le Marin in the South of the island. Le Marin is a quiet village surrounding a deep bay encircled by mangroves, interspersed with reefs and islets, enclosed by an isthmus protecting it from swell and wind. As the first marina of the Lesser Antilles Le Marin is the perfect departure spot for a sailing cruise in the Grenadines! Welcome on board by your crew and installation in the cabins. Dinner on board and night sailing to Bequia, sailing successively along Sainte-Lucia and Saint-Vincent coasts.
Arrival before breakfast in Bequia (say “Bekoue”), the first island of the Grenadines Archipelago. You will do a stopover at Admiralty Bay. Farniente while the captain takes care of custom formalities. The capital Port Elisabeth is a small but animated town; the picture of the Queen of England that is posted in all bars reflects the attachment to the former colonial power. After lunch, short sailing to Mustique. Discover the island of the “jet set” from Hollywood to other royal personalities of the world! Luxurious hotels, private villas, selected bars and gourmet restaurants compose a sophisticated universe in the heart of this tropical paradise. Night on board.
After breakfast on board, leisure and nautical activities at the anchorage: swimming, snorkelling, kayak, wake board and paddle. In option: a tour of the island with a jeep or local “pick up”, swimming at the most beautiful beach of the island “Macaroni Beach” . Departure for Mayreau early afternoon. Mooring in front of Saline Bay beach. Mayreau is the less populated island of the Archipelago with only about 300 inhabitants. This unique village can be discovered at one hour walk on a path starting at the beach of Saline bay. It is worth it to visit the cottages, bars and restaurants made from colourfully painted wood and the small stone church on top of the hill with a breathtaking view over the islands nearby. Dinner and night on board.
In the morning, short sailing toward Tobago Cays islets, reefs surrounding the most beautiful lagoon of Grenadines. You are in the very heart of tropical paradise for lunch. Enter the enchanting coral reef; snorkelling at shallow depth. Sunbathe on fine white sandy beaches. Let’s do kayak, windsurf, or wake-board. Just venture on trails of desert islets to cactus, frangipani trees and endemic shrubs. Dinner and night on board. Option: BBQ on the beach : aperitif, dinner with lobster (seasonally) or mussels and fish
After breakfast navigation toward Bequia. Visit of the village with its local market and small boutiques, take the most of this heavenly place and its coral reef. Start after lunch toward Cumberland Bay in Saint Vincent. After dinner on board, you can go to “Beni” with steelband music playing in a very warm atmosphere.
Breakfast on board. Optionally you can take a taxi ride in the island: typical villages, view points. Swimming at a water fall after crossing a typical hanging bridge (approx. 2,5 hours) After lunch, heading on 2 Pitons, symbol of Saint Lucia. Dinner and night on board.
SAINT ANNE (MARTINIQUE)
Breakfast on board. In option: tour of the island with driver and guide : village of La Soufrière, discovery of the Botanical Garden with its mineral springs and sulphurous baths; walk in crater of La Soufrière vulcano, between smokes and geysers of boiling water (approx. 3.5 hours). Lunch on board when sailing to Saint Anne in Martinique. Dinner and night on board.
Breakfast on board. Short sailing Le Marin marina, disembarkation at 10h00.
December through May is considered the dry season, while June through November is considered the more humid season. In general, rainstorms pass quickly and the sun shines on most days. Average air temperatures in coastal areas range from 22º to 30º C (72º to 86º F) and in inland areas, from 19º to 27º C (66º to 81º F). Naturally, travelers will find more rain and cooler temperatures in the rain forests and higher elevations. The warm coastal water temperatures stay between 20º and 23º C (68º and 74º F).
● 5% on all Dream Yacht Cabin Cruises for clients who have been on a DYC cruise within the past 24
months before the date of booking of the new cruise. ”
Early booking discount:
● 10% for bookings made at least 180 days prior to departure date
● 5% for bookings made at least 90 days prior to departure date
Only loyalty and early booking discounts are cumulative
Dream 82 Catamaran
|Length Overall||23.99 m|
|Fuel Tank||2 x 1000 litres|
|Engine||2 x 230 hp|
|Water Capacity||2 x 1000 litres|
|Sail area||372 m²|
- Full batten mainsail
- Furling gennacker
- Electric windlass
- Air conditioning in every cabin
- Water maker
- LCD TV Screen
- Chart plotter and depth sounder
- Radar and VHF radio
- Wind speed and direction indicators
- Cockpit speakers
- Semi-rigid dinghy 40 HP outboard
- 2 man kayak
Martinique Dream Sailing Cruise8 days / 7 nights, Martinique - Martinique on board our catamaran Dream 82
Prices in £ per person per cruise for full board
Embarkation: Marina Le Marin, Saturday, from 6 pm to 8 pm
Disembarkation: Marina Le Marin, Saturday at 10 am
"Passports details must imperatively be communicated to the base before clients arrival
- Accommodation in air-conditioned double cabin with private bathroom (A/C in service from 8.00 am to 10.00 pm)”
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, diner)
- Drinks (table wine), local aperitifs (punch,run), fruit juice, sodas
- Service of the crew : 3 persons (captain, steward/cook,deckhand)
- 2 sets of linen,towels and beach towels per person/week
- Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
- Insurance for the yacht and the passengers
- Water sports on board : snorkelling equipment, sea kayak and fishing gear
- Transfers airport – base – airport (optional)
- Cash box (mandatory): To be paid in cash on spot upon arrival
- Excursions package (optional): 135 Euros per person (price valid for a participation of at least 5 persons), payable upon booking or on the spot
- Transfers Airport Fort de France – base – Airport Fort de France, 1 – 4 persons: 170 Euros (round trip)
- + 20 Euros per each additional person (round trip)
- Transfers one way 1 – 4 persons: 85 Euros
- + 10 Euros per each additional person (one way)
“The above transfers costs are valid for payment upon reservation.
In case of payment on spot by client, a 15% surcharge applies.”
(Cash box includes, depending on the destinations)
- Custom Taxes
- National park fees
- Tourist taxes and landing fees on the islands
- Mooring fees
- Possible re-fills of water, fuel, gas, fresh products
- Miscellaneaous : repurchase of broken crockery, lost fishing lines or lures
The amount of Martinique Dream cash box is:
- From 07/01/2017 to 16/12/2017: 150 Euros per person, payable in cash on the spot.
- Day 3: Mustique: a tour of the island by taxi to discover the jet set island with its villas and luxurious hotels. Swimming at the most beautiful beach of the island, ‘Marconi Beach’ (about 2 hours free time to enjoy the beach)
- Day 4: Mayreau: BBQ on the beach: aperitif, dinner with lobster (seasonally) or mussels and fish.
- Day 5: After dinner visit of local bar with steelband music (drinks with extra cost)
- Day 6: St Vincent: Taxi ride to discover the island: typical villages, viewpoints. Swimming at a waterfall after crossing a hanging bridge (adapted shoes recommended) (approx 2.5 hours)
- Day 7: St Lucia: Visit of the island by taxi and guide: visit the village of la Soufriere which was the most important village in XVII century, the Botanical Garden, discover the crater of Soufriere volcano still active between smokes and the boiling lake of mud, with its sulphur springs where you can bathe (approx 3.5 hours) A bath of mud is possible at extra cost payable to the guide.
The amount of the excursion package is 135 Euros per person and cannot be split (price valid for a participation of at least 5 persons), payable upon booking or on the spot
● + 90 days before embarkation : 25%
● 89 – 60 days before embarkation : 50%
● 59 – 30 days before embarkation : 75%
● 29 days and less before embarkation : 100%
All prices subject to change without prior notice.
“The shipowner reserves the right to allocate another type of catamaran offering the same conditions of
comfort and service”
Itinerary subject to modifications without any notice for technical and/or weather reasons