With the ‘Beast from the East’ surely keeping most sane folk off the water, there is no excuse not to come and see us at the RYA Dinghy Show at ‘Ali Pali’ this weekend.
Seafarer will be exhibiting once again this year (Stand G36).
This is the only show in the world dedicated to Dinghy Sailing and with the very latest dinghies, gear and clothing as well as sailing clubs, class associations, charter and beach club holiday companies, a range of activities and some great talks from a fantastic line up of experts and sailing celebrities this show has something for everyone.
The line up of events and activities includes:
- Revamped line up of experts talks on the Suzuki Main Stage and Knowledge Zone designed to help you to get more out of your sailing, whatever your experience
- Brand new show presenters Gold Medallist Saskia Clark and Olympic sailor Stevie Morrison
- Class Association Stage – a brand new second stage
- Interactive 360 film experience in the Panorama Hall
- Women’s Sailing Hub in the Great Hall
- Proctor Centenary Display in the West Corridor
- Sailors Corner in the Great Hall
- The Beginners Trail
As always there will be some great show discounts on offer. The show opens at 09:30 on both days and ends at 6pm on Saturday and 5 pm on Sunday.
Be sure to come by our stand to say hello and enter our prize draw with the chance to win a sailing holiday for 2 at Nikiana Beach Club on the island of Lefkas in Greece.
If your interested in becoming a Sailing or Windsurfing Instructor this is the perfect time to come and have a chat. In the meantime you can get more information here.
See you at the show!