Explore the Wonderful Coast of Cuba on a Sailing Cruise
Cuba is a fabulous place and this is your chance to discover its coastline and its unique islands on board the largest and most comfortable catamarans in the entire region. The combination of stunning scenery, a unique history and colourful culture make Cuba a uniquely irresistible and fascinating combination.
Our crew know these waters intimately and use their local knowledge to ensure you discover exclusive islands and the colourful local communities interspersed with beautiful bays and beaches. You’ll have ample time for swimming and snorkelling, or exploring on the Sea Kayak carried on board. The itinerary has been carefully planned in order to show you the best locations and to give you a beautiful round trip of the Archipelago.
On board you will have your own private double cabin with en-suite facilities. Our cook will prepare exquisite recipes with fresh local produce, especially tropical fruits, vegetables and fish, and you will find the ambience on board friendly and relaxed. The crew are there to look after you and it’s your choice – you can make your cruise as active or as lazy as you want.
Cuba Dream Itinerary
CIENFUEGOS – CAYO GUANO or PUNTA del ESTE or CAYO SAL
Boarding will be from 18:00 (6pm), followed by dinner on board.
We will have a night sailing to our first destination, which will take around 8 hours.
CAYO GUANO or PUNTA del ESTE or CAYO SAL or PLAYA SIRENA
After breakfast, we will moor at either Cayo Guno, Punta del este or Cayo Sal, where we will take the opportunity to swim in the crystal clear waters, followed by snorkelling on the coral reef or a spot of beachcombing. After lunch we will depart for Playa Mal Tiempo, where we can go fishing. In the evening, we will have dinner on board and anchor at Playa Sirena for the night.
PLAYA SIRENA – CAYO RICO – PLAYA SIRENA
After breakfast, we will sail to Cayo Rico, where we can swim in the crystal clear waters, try kayaking or go for a walk on the island and meet the local iguanas. Following lunch onboard, we stop for snorkelling on the coral reef, and then continue on our way to the small island resort of Cayo Largo. In the evening we will sail back to Playa Sirena for dinner onboard and the night at anchor.
PLAYA SIRENA – CAYO ROSARIO
This morning we will sail to Playa Cayo Rosario, where we can have a go at fishing, and then after lunch we can snorkel in the barrier reef amongst thousands of colourful fish. Early evening departure for Cayo Rosario, where we will have dinner onboard and spend the night at anchor.
CAYO ROSARIO – CANAL del ESTOPA – CAYO LARGO
After breakfast, we will sail to Canal del Estopa, where we will have the opportunity for fishing, kayaking or beachcombing. Following lunch, we will continue our journey to Cayao Largo, where we can go shopping, or visit the Sea Turtles Farm. We will spend the night on board in Cayo Largo Marina and have dinner onboard, or you may have dinner at the Marina for an extra charge.
CAYO LARGO or CAYO SAL or PUNTA del ESTE
Following breakfast and any mandatory exit formalities at the Harbour Master’s office, we will sail to Quinto Canal, having a swim stop along the way. On arrival at Quinto Canal we can go kayaking in the mangrove canals, and swim in a natural pool. After lunch on board we will head towards Paraiso or Mal Tiempo, and then on to Punta del Este or Cayao Sal, where we will have dinner onboard and anchor for the night.
CAYO SAL or PUNTA del ESTE – CIENFUEGOS
This morning, we will take the opportunity to swim, snorkel on the coral reef or go kayaking, and then after lunch onboard, you can try your hand at fishing or just sit back and relax as we sail towards Cienfuegos. Dinner and night on board in Cienfuegos Marina.
Breakfast at 07h30
Disembarkation in Cienfuegos at 09h00.
The minimum average weather all year round is 22 degrees Celsius, and the maximum usually reaches about 32 degrees Celsius.
● 5% on all Dream Yacht Cabin Cruises for clients who have been on a DYC cruise within the past 24 months before the date of booking of the new cruise.
Early booking discount:
● 10% for bookings made at least 180 days prior to departure date
● 5% for bookings made at least 90 days prior to departure date
Only loyalty and early booking discounts are cumulative
Honeymoon and wedding anniversary (every 5 years):
● 25% discount on cruise rate for the bride, valid for departures between 24/08/2019 – 12/10/2019
Honeymoon / Anniversary discount is not cumulative with any other discount
Lagoon 620 Catamaran
|Length Overall||18.9 m|
|Fuel Tank||2 x 650 L|
|Engine||2 x 110 hp|
|Water Capacity||4 x 240 L|
- Full batten mainsail
- Roller genoa
- Electric windlass
- Water maker
- Radio and jack for MP3
- Refrigerator / Freezer
- Chart plotter and depth sounder
- Radar and VHF radio
- Wind speed and direction indicators
- Cockpit speakers
- Semi-rigid dinghy 15 HP outboard
- Air conditioning and cabin fans
- Sea kayak and snorkeling equipment
Cuba Dream Sailing Cruise 20218 days / 7 nights, Cienfuegos - Cienfuegos on board Lagoon 620 catamaran
Prices in £ per person per cruise on full board
Embarkation: Cienfuegos - Saturday, between 6 pm and 12 pm (midnight)
Disembarkation: Cienfuegos - Saturday, between 8 and 10 am
|Departure Date||Double Cabin||Single Cabin|
- Accommodation in air-conditioned double or triple cabin with private bathroom
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, diner)
- Service of the crew : 2 persons (captain, steward/cook)
- 2 sets of linen,towels and beach towels per person/week
- Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
- Insurance for the yacht and the passengers
- Water sports on board : snorkelling equipment and sea kayak
- Transfers airport – base – airport (optional)
- Beverages, soft and alcoholic beverages
- Cash box (mandatory): 160 Euros per person per cruise payable in cash on spot upon arrival
- Open bar (optional) : 100 Euros per person (excluding wines)
About 03:30 drive each way from la Havana to Cienfuegos
- Transfers round trip : airport Havana or hotel in Havana – base Cienfuegos
From 1 to 2 persons : 290 Euros – round trip
In case of 3rd person : + 145 Euros – round trip
- Transfer one way : airport Havana or hotel in Havana – base Cienfuegos
From 1 to 2 persons : 145 Euros – one way
In case of 3rd person : + 72 Euros – one way
“The above transfers costs are valid for payment upon reservation.
In case of payment on spot by client, a 15% surcharge applies.”
(Cash box includes, depending on the destinations)
- National park fees
- Tourist taxes and landing fees on the islands
- Mooring fees
- Possible re-fills of water, fuel, gas, fresh products
- Miscellaneaous : repurchase of broken crockery, lost fishing lines or lures
The amount of Cuba Dream cash box is of 160 Euros per person, payable cash on spot
● + 90 days before embarkation : 25%
● 89 – 60 days before embarkation : 50%
● 59 – 30 days before embarkation : 75%
● 29 days and less before embarkation : 100%
All prices subject to change without prior notice.
“The shipowner reserves the right to allocate another type of catamaran offering the same conditions of
comfort and service”
Itinerary subject to modifications without any notice for technical and/or weather reasons