British Virgin Islands Sailing Cruise
The British Virgin Islands (BVI) are made up of more than 60 islands and islets at the northern end of the Lesser Antilles, which separates the Atlantic Ocean from the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea.Tortola, Jost Van Dyke, Virgin Gorda, and Anegada are the major islands of this storied archipelago. Rich in pirate folklore, and made famous by the likes of Robert Louis Stevenson, the BVI offer some of the best sailing to be had anywhere on the planet.
The smaller islands, many perfect for daytime snorkeling trips as well as overnight stays, add to the mix of tropical delights, where you can be as relaxed or as active as you like. Set sail on your BVI catamaran cabin charter from our base at Hodges Creek Marina, centrally located on Tortola.
After slipping away from the dock, you will be perfectly positioned in the Sir Francis Drake Channel, the gateway to Paradise. We will transport you to a place where tranquil turquoise waters lap softly against the hulls of your catamaran while giant swaths of tropical fish dart just below the surface.
Everywhere are white-sand beaches fringed with towering palm trees and picturesque ramshackle beach bars. Other islands remain uninhabited and are just waiting to be explored. Crystal clear waters, picture-perfect beaches, scenic anchorages and well-equipped marinas make the British Virgin Islands an ideal sailing destination for every holiday maker.
BVI Dream Tortola - Tortola
Tortola, Hodges Creek Marina
Embarkation will be at 18:00 .
Dinner and overnight on board.
Breakfast and short sailing to a mythical place in the BVI, The Baths marine park, in the very south of Virgin Gorda. The Baths marine park is a huge area of round and polished rocks planted in white sand, caves and natural pools creating an unreal and magnificent landscape. Here we will enjoy swimming, snorkeling and the beach In Devil’s Bay, where you will be able to visit the little souvenir shops. After lunch we will sail to Prickly Pear Island which is located in the Virgin Gorda Sound.
In the morning we will sail to Anegada, where we will anchor for lunch. After lunch you can take a safari bus to Loblolly Bay, which is located on the North Shore. Along the way you can enjoy the scenery of the Sunken Island, where you can expect to see salt ponds, spectacular white sand beaches and flamingos.
Guana Island – Cane Garden Bay
In the morning we will sail to Monkey Point, on Guana Island, where we will stop for snorkeling and swimming. After lunch we will sail to Cane Garden Bay, on the North of Tortola. This will be our stop for the night. Once we arrive you can enjoy a stroll along the palm fringed beach or a walk to the local village.
Sandy Cay – Jost Van Dyke
Morning departure for Sandy Cay, a tiny island off the south east coast of Jost Van Dyke. Sandy Cay is a national park and has pristine white sands which makes it a perfect spot for snorkling. We will stop at White Bay for lunch, on Jost Van Dyke, where you can discover the “Soggy Dollar” bar, and it’s famous rum based Painkiller Cocktail. Our evening will be spent in Great Harbour.
West End – Bight Bay
Morning sailing to West End, where we will anchor at the Sopers Hole marina, a picturesque Caribbean harbour with it’s souvenir shops, restaurants and cafes. After lunch, we will navigate the waters of the Indians Marine Park. Swim stop and snorkling. We will spend the night at anchor in Bight Bay.
Rhone Marine Park – Cooper Island
Morning sailing to the Rhone Marine Park, the resting place of the “Rhone”, a Royal Mail Steam ship which sunk in 1867. Here we have the opportunity for some snorkling and a chance to see the wreck. After lunch, we will be anchoring at Manchioneel Bay, Cooper Island for our last night.
Tortola, Hodges Creek Marina
Early morning sailing back to our base in Hodges Creek Marina, Tortola.
Disembarkation at 09:00
December through May is considered the dry season, while June through November is considered the more humid season. In general, rainstorms pass quickly and the sun shines on most days. Average air temperatures in coastal areas range from 22C to 30C (72F to 86F) and in inland areas, from 19C to 27C (66F to 81F). Naturally, travellers will find more rain and cooler temperatures in the rain forests and higher elevations. The warm coastal water temperatures stay between 20C and 23C. (68F and 74F ).
● 5% on all Dream Yacht Cabin Cruises for clients who have been on a DYC cruise within the past 24
months before the date of booking of the new cruise. “
Early booking discount:
● 10% for bookings made at least 180 days prior to departure date
● 5% for bookings made at least 90 days prior to departure date
Only loyalty and early booking discounts are cumulative
|Length||62 ft | 18,90 m|
|LOA||18.90 m / 62 ft|
|BEAM||10.0 m / 32.10 ft|
|DRAFT||1.55 m / 5.1 ft|
|Water Tank||4 x 240 L / 4 x 63 US Gal|
|Fuel Tank||2 x 650 L / 2 x 172 US Gal|
|Engine||2 x 110 hp|
|Number of heads||6|
- Full Batten Mainsail
- Furling Genoa
- Electric Windlass
- LCD Tv Screen
- Chart Plotter And Depth Sounder
- Radar And VHF Radio
- Wind Speed And Direction Indicators
- Cockpit Speakers
- Semi Rigid Dinghy 40 H.P.
Tortola British Virgin Islands Cruise 20198 days / 7 nights, on board Lagoon 620 or Ipanema 58 catamarans
Price in £ per person per cruise on full board
- Accommodation in air-conditioned double cabin with private bathroom (A/C in service from 8.00 am to 10.00 pm)”
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, diner)
- Drinks (table wine), local aperitifs (punch, rum), fruit juice, sodas
- Service of the crew : 2 persons (captain, steward/cook)
- 2 sets of linen,towels and beach towels per person/week
- Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
- Insurance for the yacht and the passengers
- Water sports on board : snorkelling equipment, sea kayak
- Transfers airport – base – airport (optional)
- Cash box (mandatory): To be paid in cash upon arrival ($180 in USD)
● Transfers airport – base St Martin – airport : From 1 to 3 persons : 90 Euros – round trip
● + 30 Euros per each additional person – round trip
● Transfer one way : From 1 to 3 persons : 45 Euros – one way
● + 15 Euros per each additional person – one way
“The above transfers costs are valid for payment upon reservation. In case of payment on spot by client
a 15% surcharge applies”
(Cash box includes, depending on the destinations)
● Custom Taxes
● National park fees
● Tourist taxes and landing fees on the islands
● Mooring fees
● Possible re-fills of water, fuel, gas, fresh products
● Miscellaneaous : repurchase of broken crockery, lost fishing lines or lures, …
“The amount of BVI Dream Premium cash box is : 180 Euros per person, payable in cash on spot “
● + 90 days before embarkation : 25%
● 89 – 60 days before embarkation : 50%
● 59 – 30 days before embarkation : 75%
● 29 days and less before embarkation : 100%
All prices subject to change without prior notice.
“The shipowner reserves the right to allocate another type of catamaran offering the same conditions of
comfort and service”
Itinerary subject to modifications without any notice for technical and/or weather reasons